Monday, January 17, 2005

Ok, more time now...

Mwahaha, found another room. My last post was super long already, so I don't know if I really have that much more to say. If you guys leave comments (and please do!!) don't forget to leave your name in the comment, so I know who you were. Mille grazie! Oh, and Bridget Jones' diary 2 here is called, "what a mess, bridget jones!" We went to see it two nights ago, and I was really glad I'd seen it in english already. Tonight they're showing Miss Congeniality on tv, and I think I'm going to try to watch that too, to practice italian some more. Oh, and my roommate told me my italian is good, so maybe it's not as bad as I thought. =) Ok, that's better. Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow!!

3 comments:

Capitalist Worker said...

Hey Reva, glad you're there safe. Happy MLK Jr Day!

Anonymous said...

so...an evil laugh because you found another computer lab? interesting

Reva said...

It's a victory over L'Uomo.