Thursday, February 17, 2005

Ahh

So I decided to just go home and grab my laptop and come back to the computer lab after dinner, and I gotta say, it's so much nicer at night. =) There are only two other people in the whole room, so it's nice and empty and I don't have to worry about running out of time or squishing in for a space or anything crazy like that. That's good times, yo. So went to class this afternoon, and the medieval history class was somewhat more interesting, so that's good. But the important thing is that it's 2/10 lectures done already, and after tomorrow it'll be 3/10. Woo. =) Last night I went out with my friends, and I wore the brand new stiletto heels I got in Verona (doesn't that sound cool?) and not only did I make it through the night, but I made it through without doing permanent damage to my feet. So that's what happens when you don't buy ten dollar shoes from Ross. I just read all 25 entries to be the Sports Guy's intern, so I'm feeling very "stream of consciousness" right now. He's so the best ever...I didn't even know he was having a contest to replace the intern, that's how out of touch I am. I cry for myself sometimes, I really do. I am planning on going onto AIM once I finish this entry, so some people better not be in class (or asleep right now). Tomorrow I have to go to the police department-type thing to get my pass so I can stay in Italy, which totally messes up my whole morning (which is why I am here tonight with my laptop instead of doing it during daylight hours). Hip hop makes me so proud to be an American. They were playing it last night, and it felt like being home. I'm 8-0 right now...it can't last. If I could change one thing about Italy, it would be the hours that things are open. That I can decide right away, but if I got two choices, that would be trickier. It could be like the whole they don't use dryers thing...or it could be the using the metric system thing...see, we just open a whole huge can of worms. So I'm going to stick with just the one change, and make it the hours. Oh no wait, I just realized, the number one thing would be internet in the apartments, so then I guess the store hours would be number two. So we'll leave it at two then.

No comments: