Thursday, February 24, 2005

argh

Stupid damn computer lab computers...they randomly log people off sometimes, which means everything I had opened is completely gone, of course. I have computer ADD (meaning that I start something, work on it for a couple of minutes, then move onto something else, and keep going around and around never finishing anything til right before I leave), so when it kicked me off I lost my post for here (not yet sent), and e-mail (not yet sent), and it interrupted the Sports Guy. Argh!!

Anyways, Liz is coming into Trento tonight. Yay! I have no idea what we will do, probably spend Saturday either in Bolzano (German-type town north of here) or Verona. And my roommate is out of town, which means she actually gets a bed! Tomorrow I have an interview/meeting with a woman at Buonconsiglio castle here to see about doing an intership. It would be super cool (Hi, I worked at a castle in Italy), but I have to see if they'll let me have the kind of flexible schedule I want or not. So we shall see how this whole thing goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope things work out! it'll be cool to tell people "my friend works at a castle in Italy" (in a nonchalant way of course).