Friday, February 11, 2005

Done!!!

Woo, I am done with my stupid class. Done! Had my oral exam this morning, and I think I did quite well, if I do say so myself. Of course, you never know here, so I'll still not be totally comfortable til I see my final grade. But at least I know I won't have to take the remedial class they're making people do if they get lower than a B.

Now I'm still trying to figure out what classes to take at the actual university. I had two classes I was going to do Module A (Feb 14th to March 8th), and then two more Module B (March 9th to April 14th--it's longer cause we get like a week and a half for spring break). But then last night, when I was supposed to be studying but instead was procrastinating, of course, I got to thinking...what if I did all four classes module A? Then I'd be totally done by March 9th, and as long as the professors let me stagger my final exams...it would be doable. Then I would have all this free time to travel at my leisure and not worry about more classes. But, it would mean a really icky three weeks. Like 8 hours of class (6 of them straight) on Wednesdays. And it might be just more worth it to do it two and two instead of all four at once. So I'm debating. I probably won't decide til later next week. Cause you don't actually sign up for classes here, you just show up. So I might see how awful it is on Wednesday, see if I could do it or not. Because the two I am definitely doing are the first to on Wednesday, so maybe if I just can't take it any more after that I'll just call it a day. Who knows.

Tomorrow morning we're meeting at 8am to go on a field trip. I'm sure it'll be interesting and all, but 8am?! Not so nice. Especially since we want to celebrate the last day of ILP today (and one of the guy's 21st birthday today). But hopefully we can sleep on the train or something.

1 comment:

John said...

So very off topic Reva, but you should check out http://www.ideazione.com/ I'm told they are the "American Conservatives" of Italy.