Thursday, March 03, 2005

More snow! For heaven's sake.

It's snowing again!! It's March, it's supposed to be warm now. It's supposed to be skirt weather soon! Apparently Italy is having it's coldest winter in a long time...perfect timing, of course. Argh. And I can't seem to find the only book I have assigned to me in english at any of the bookstores here! I think it's because they don't have a real university bookstore here, it's just all random bookstores around the town. It's not so much that I want to read it because it's in english, but because she said that's the book she pulls all her lectures from! So it's like a valuable book to have, one would think. But that test is in two weeks, so I haven't really got the time to order it or anything. These silly people and their not having the books.

No comments: