Tuesday, April 10, 2007

24 spoiler below

Per Adam's comment, again, there's a spoiler below...watch out...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Seriously, be careful!
*
*
*
Ok, here it is...
*
*
*
*
So was anyone not expecting Audrey to turn up at some point this season? Maybe it's just that before this season I've been watching 24 on dvd so I haven't had time to think between episodes (because I'm watching like four at a time), but I thought that was painfully obvious. Losing their touch, I say! [My usual outlet for tv discussions is no longer available so now I turn to you, dear readers]

Also, I think Scrubs has been much better the last three episodes (not counting that stupid flashback episode). Much more on the ball. That shadow puppet version of Pearl Harbor? Fantastic. And the seamless guy lie from two weeks ago? Beautiful. Really beautiful. So yeah, it's been a very slow start this season, but I think they're getting their groove back. Except (spoiler alert!) how could they kill off poor Laverne? Just wrong!

Ooh, here's a youtube clip of the shadow puppets:



Oh even better, the seamless collabroative guy lie!

2 comments:

Mr. Cooper said...

First of all, I JUST watched "24" and would have killed you if I had seen this first -- the warning in the title was NOT sufficient. Lucky for both of us, it's not an issue.

And as for "Scrubs", it's certainly better than it was, but this Laverne thing was terrible. Too much drama. I remain underwhelmed.

Mr. Cooper said...

Hahaha, much better. Those that have yet to see this week's "24" thank you.