Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Let me sleep!

My subconcious drives me crazy when I'm trying to sleep. And not just beause it gives me weirdo dreams. This morning was class registration, and two of the three I was trying to get into today I knew would be full right away so I'd have to be ready to go right when it opened at 8am in order to get into them. Well, my brain apparently was afraid I'd oversleep so it just woke me up at 7 and then wouldn't let me stay asleep after that for more than five minutes at a time after that, to make sure I wouldn't miss it. Which sucks, because that's an hour of sleep I lost out on! And this happens all the time, whenever I have something big in the morning (or I'm waiting on something that night), it drives me nuts.

Oh wow, I just saw an advertisement for something called Cleveland Clinic, and I have no idea what that is except that the woman said something about heart surgery, so I assume they do that. But that's beside the point. The commercial shows this great dane staring out of a glass door, and it's raining outside, and the voice-over is a woman saying that they kept telling her to get a teacup poodle or a chihuahua, but she always wanted a great dane, so dammit, she got a great dane! I love it. I decided that I want to get a dog when I come back to school in August (I'd have gotten one last week but even I'm not that crazy, I know that just before I'm about to start work in DC and Dallas is not exactly the best time to get one), and if I could convince my roommate that a great dane would be awesome then I would totally do it. But she's crazy and thinks 30 pounds is a "medium sized dog." So I have to compromise I think.

Haley got kicked off? That sucks. I don't know why, but I liked her. She seems like such a nice person. And just looking at singing ability, Phil Stacey deserved to get kicked off first, I think. I'm not even going to wonder where Sanjaya should be in the order of things.

I feel like I'm going to be blogging more now, because I have all these thoughts and I need to share them with someone and now I have no one to tell them to! They're inane, yes, but you can just ignore them if you want.

No comments: