Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Finally, your questions answered

I said I had exciting news, and I'm finally able to tell you all. Do you remember that I linked to an awesome video a few weeks ago? Well Leslie Hall, the Iowa gem sweater rapper who wears gold pants, came to Chapel Hill last week. Can you believe it? Well, it's true, and we saw her. Try to contain your jealousy. We were so excited when we got there:

And after waiting what felt like a lifetime, all of a sudden, there she was in all her golden spandex glory:



The show was pretty amazing...the first thing she did when she got on stage was yell at the sound guy to turn down the music because she couldn't hear herself lady rap. Then after every song she had to take a break to catch her breath. It was good, though, and at the end we hit the jackpot--we got pictures with the Lady Rapper herself! This first one involved her digging her fingers into our faces for some reason, and in the second one she's doing a fireball.




Pretty stellar, I know. See, if you people lived in North Carolina too, you could also be seeing cool people like Leslie Hall in concert!

Speaking of pictures, I'm 98% sure I'm never seeing my camera again. Sadness of my heart.

No comments: