Friday, February 22, 2008

Lost spoilers below!

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Careful!
*
*
*
*
*
Don't read even if you don't watch the show. Instead, go and rent season 1 of Lost and start catching up!
*
*
*
*
Ok, this show just keeps blowing my mind, I'm sorry. First of all, they're the Oceanic Six because they're saying that they're the only survivors of the crash?? So are they just covering for everyone else, who decided to stay/got left on the island? I hope so, because I love so many of them! I don't want all but the six to die. Also, Locke is really starting to piss me off. I think I wouldn't mind so much if they killed him now. I mean, grenade in that guy's mouth? He's lost his mind! Ok, he already lost it, but still. And do you know how dumb I am? When we found out that Kate's "son" is Aaron, my first thought was, huh, did she name her kid after Claire's kid? What happened, did he die or something? Of course, I finally stopped being retarded and then started wondering, why does she have Aaron?? What happened to Claire, and why does Jack refuse to see him?? Man I love this show.

2 comments:

Henry said...

Reva, at the 20 minute mark of the episode, I already figured out that Kate had Aaron. It was the way she said "I have a son" in the meeting with her lawyer that for some reason, clicked in my head that it was Aaron. The end came and I wasn't at all surprised. It was one of the few times I had actually figured something out from Lost.

The covering for the others on the island by the Oceanic Six is the prevailing theory in the Lost fandom from what I've read so far. The Six know that there are still forces in the real world looking for the survivors (Abbadon's group, the people on Ben's list that Sayid is trying to kill in last week's episode) and are doing the best they can to hide them.

The question now becomes, what happened to Claire to allow her to willingly give Aaron up to Kate so that they got off the island.

I really think it's not that Locke has lost his mind, but that Ben has gotten inside his head and knows that Locke doesn't really have a handle on things in the community. He doesn't know what to do next and is kind of flying by the seat of his pants. The grenade in Miles' mouth is probably Locke's twisted way of asserting some control on the situation.

Henry said...

I would recommend you read these two sites to get a more in-depth discussion of what's happened on the show:

http://www.entil2001.com/series/lost/review.html

http://eyemsick.blogspot.com/