Sunday, February 03, 2008

Super Bowl Reflections

It's a pretty disappointing Super Bowl Sunday, as I'm sure it is for most people who aren't Pats or Giants fans. I find myself rooting for the Patriots, because I hate the Giants...and I really hate Eli Manning. Whereas I never really minded the Patriots the way so many people do, and I still want to have Tom Brady's babies, despite the whole baby drama with Bridget Moynihan and the fact that he's now dating Gisele (Yes, I view that as a negative...nobody should date supermodels! It's not fair!). And I was thinking, a lot of people are rooting against the Patriots just because they've been so successful. I can't really hold that against them, seeing as I enjoyed three NBA championships in a row as a Lakers fan. If they're just that good, well, then good for them! So go ahead Patriots, I give you my support for a Super Bowl victory today. Which I'm sure you were waiting for. And as my brother would say, at least it might shut up the 1972 Dolphins.

5 comments:

Mr. Cooper said...

How can you hate Eli Manning? What's to hate? He's so goofy and awkward!

And how can you root for the Patriots? Their fans are so arrogant! Please don't do this!

By the way, I never realized how badly you want to date a supermodel ...

Reva said...

Quite obviously, it's not that *I* want to date supermodels, it's that no one should date them, because why date a regular girl when you could have Gisele? So it's not fair to the regular girls. And by that mostly I mean me.

And I hate Eli Manning because he disrespected San Diego.

Anonymous said...

Can't stand either team.

The Giants 'cause Manning's a dick.

The Patriots 'cause they're a group of dicks. Reflection of their coach, who got caught cheating by the NFL and got away with what looks like a mere slap on the wrist. Can't abide by cheaters, love...

~Henry

Mr. Cooper said...

GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

remember when the Pistons beat the Lakers in the finals...that was sweet. I know I think so