Thursday, February 14, 2008

Viva Las Vegas

As I mentioned before, I'm going to Vegas this weekend for my friend Cat's bachelorette party. I'm pretty excited, because (a) I've only been to Vegas once, and I was sixteen and with my family so it's not quite the same, and (b) it's my first bachelorette party, since I missed Christine's last May =( For some reason, all of our friends here think we're going to get into some sort of terrible trouble...Lord knows why! Don't we look all sweet and innocent?



Actually, I think it would be kind of awesome to get arrested (and then have the charges dropped, of course, because it was all a big misunderstanding!) because how great a story would that be?? Apparently even if the charges get dropped I still have to report it to the Bar, which would be a pain, but it might be worth it. That would be even better than my story about how men kept thinking I was a hooker and trying to pick me up one night in Italy!

3 comments:

Henry said...

Men in Italy thought you were a hooker?

Mr. Cooper said...

Who took this picture ...

And if you run out of money, just remember that prostitution is legal in Vegas. And you won't even have to report it to the Bar!

Reva said...

Yeah, apparently I was loitering on the road which is the unofficial hooker pick-up spot, so guys kept trying to buy me.

Michael took the picture, why?