Thursday, February 28, 2008

Woe is me

Man, I am sick. I was kind of sick last week for about a day, but I got over it quickly and just had the vaguest hint of a sore throat left. And somehow on Tuesday night that sore throat turned into not breathing, a hacking cough, and fever (101.1 at last check...not super impressive, but respectable I think). I've spent most of today sleeping or lying in bed, except for a three hour break when I met with the step instructor who is teaching me how to teach (I'm missing the next two Thursdays for spring break so I really didn't want to skip today) and went to a used bookstore to get some spring break reading. And the sad thing was, I didn't even get to enjoy the bookstore, I was feeling so crappy! (Although I did find a biography about Alexander Hamilton I'm pretty excited about.) I came home and took a 2.5 hour nap, and of course now my sense of time is all off. It feels like the middle of the night to me right now. Tricky business

No comments: