Thursday, March 06, 2008

And thus begins my last spring break ever

Spring break officially started tonight at 7pm! Tomorrow morning we leave for Miami (driving, sadly, but flights were so ridiculously expensive that it's worth it), and then we stay in Fort Lauderdale for the night. Guess how much our beachfront Fort Lauderdale hotel is. $17! Who knows if Orbitz made a mistake or what happened, but Chris booked it and it's ours! Then we leave Friday midday on the cruise, hooray. Still no camera, but Chris is basically giving me his camera for the week, because he never takes pictures (he wasn't even going to bring his camera) and just relies on the ones I take. So this way I didn't have to rush getting a new camera, which is great. I probably won't be back online until I get home, because internet is available on the ship and yet horribly expensive, so I'll just assume all will be fine if you don't hear from me until Monday the 17th (which is both St. Patrick's Day and my mom's birthday!). So, everyone have a good week, and I'll see you in a week and a half!

No comments: