Monday, March 17, 2008

Didn't fall overboard, hooray

Well, I'm back in Durham! I'm sure you've been waiting to hear all about the trip, and it was awesome. Sadly I have no time to update yet (and no pictures with which to update yet), so it'll have to wait. I'm so behind, too! I haven't read for class, seen what's going on in the news or on blogs, or watched television in ten days! So this is going to be a busy week for me. I'll try to fill you in on the highlights of the trip as this week goes by, I haven't figured out if I want to go chronologically through the whole thing (in pieces, don't worry), or if I should just post random pictures and let you sort it out. We'll see. All I know is, I have a class at 7:55 am tomorrow...ick. Good news is, the professor never sent out the reading assignment so at least I'm in the clear there!

No comments: