Sunday, March 30, 2008

Yet another reason why people should go to law school at Berkeley

According to some website which ranked colleges in terms of how hot their girls are, Cal comes in at number 14! I have to say as I made my way up the list from 50, I was really worried that we weren't going to be included at all. I mean, we talk about Berkeley Goggles for a reason. I guess when you have 30,000 students you're bound to have some hot people, though. And I'd like to note that we came in well above Stanfurd, who made the list at 40. (And the picture they have for the 'Furd girl? Trashy!)

3 comments:

Mr. Cooper said...

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd Rutgers is not included.

And what's the status of your brother and law school? Inquiring minds want to know.

Reva said...

He's still deciding, right now (as far as I know) it's down to Chicago and Cal. I'm pulling hard for Cal, as you can imagine, for so many reasons.

Mauricio said...

And who's number 4? That's right... Thank you very much.