Sunday, April 20, 2008

Another reunion!

I have two best friends from undergrad, Liz and Christine. Christine got married last summer, to another one of our friends from undergrad (it worked out nicely because it was like a Cal reunion and was super fun), which made them the first of our friend group to get married. And now Liz just got engaged last night! I haven't even met her fiance yet, which is strange, but they met after I'd already left for law school (and after I went back to visit fall 1L year). It's funny to think of her as engaged, though, since I've never even seen her with a boyfriend. It's also funny if you know the three of us that I'm the one that somehow ended up "focused on her career" and the two of them are now married/engaged (or maybe they'd disagree, I don't know).

No comments: