Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Too many details!

I'm trying to figure out my schedule for this summer. The bar exam is July 29-31, and I'll be in LA for that. So I'm planning on flying out to LA the Sunday before, the 27th, and I'm thinking of staying after the exam for another week because my friends are getting married in Montana on August 9th, and it doesn't make sense to fly back for a week and then come back out to Montana. So then I have approximately from July 31 to August 8th to play in California, and visit my friends there. Plus, according to Christine that first weekend of August is the weekend of the Cal Women's Huddle so then I'd be there for that! So that means I have to figure out where I'd stay for that week and how I'd get up to northern California (and back down to SoCal to fly to Montana). And then after Montana I don't know if I'd go back to Durham, or if I'd go to Dallas to see my family and then go to Durham later just for moving to DC. And I'd like to perhaps visit Seattle at some point during my time off between the bar and starting work, but I'm not sure when that would be. AND, Cal is playing Maryland at Maryland in mid-September, so if I use that weekend to move to DC, then I can go to that game! So basically I have like two months that I'm trying to figure out when I'm doing what and it's not cooperating.

2 comments:

Mr. Cooper said...

You should go to LA in June, not July. Late May would work, too.

Reva said...

If only the bar exam were in June...

Except no, that would be a disaster! I've got less than four months as it is! You just come visit us :-p