Friday, May 09, 2008

Durham good times

Sorry for the light posting lately, but now that finals are over, there hasn't been much to say (also, somehow I get lazier about posting when there's nothing going on). My parents just got into town tonight, though, and graduation is tomorrow, so I should have some new pictures to post soon at least!

I could have posted this a while ago, but Cinco de Mayo was on Monday, of course, and we did do some mad celebrating, Durham-style. Which means we used a pinata that my friend Cat was given four years ago and hung it from the balcony in my friends' apartment complex, and went to town on it. We have to make our own fun here.







Also, we had our "Graduation Gala" on Wednesday, which included a slide show, and I'm proud to say that this is one of the photos that was featured.



Yes, we have so many good times. You can tell.

No comments: