Sunday, May 18, 2008

Good thing it got renewed!

This would be an awesome graduation present. Just throwing that out there.

I get on the worst schedule when I have nothing to do. I always end up going to bed at 2 and getting up at 10, so I feel like I'm wasting the day, but I can't make myself get up earlier for no reason when I'll just be sleepy! It's a terrible cycle.

Also, it will NOT stop raining here! I cannot take it anymore. First winter would never end, and then it finally got warm, and now it's always raining. This place is a disaster.

2 comments:

Mr. Cooper said...

Um, are you implying that 10 is LATE????

Reva said...

If I get up after 10, I feel like I've wasted all day. I usually don't sleep later unless I've been out really late the night before. Not saying that YOU shouldn't sleep past 10, just that I don't like to.