Tuesday, May 27, 2008

One day down, eight thousand to go (plus or minus)

First day of bar/bri wasn't bad, but that's mostly because it was only two hours long (half the time it normally will be), and was only introductory materials. Tomorrow we start in on Evidence. They handed out the schedule of all the work we're supposed to be doing outside of class from here to the bar exam...and yikes. Every single day, even the weekends. Up through te day before the bar. I don't know how long I'm going to be able to manage that, but I'm going to try!

Also, I called the exercise certification people and it turns out that the big packet I got was indeed a "we got your money, now you're a member" thing, and not an indication that I actually passed the exam. I am going to be so pissed if I fail, you have no idea.

No comments: