Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The center of my life right now

The funny thing about studying for the bar is that it feels kind of like first semester of law school again. You have all this material coming at you, it's totally overwhelming, and you have no idea if the way you're studying is the right way, since you've never taken an exam like the one you have coming up before. And all around you, you see stuff you've talked about--contracts issues, property issues, criminal law stuff, it's everywhere. It pops into your head randomly all the time. I didn't like the first semester of law school very much.

I have several things to post about, but I unfortunately don't have time right now. So just ponder what stories I have that could involve step class AND Pink!


Also, I just saw this website, which is pretty cool. It lets you make stuff like this:


No comments: