Sunday, June 01, 2008

I'm a whiner, and I know it

I'm going to try not to complain too much about studying for the bar exam, because I realize that is going to get old fast. At the same time, I don't know how much else I'm going to have to talk about seeing as that's all I'm going to be doing (more or less) for the next couple of months. So you might have to put up with it, sorry. I spent most of yesterday going through evidence, but tomorrow we move on to torts, so thank god for that. Not that I love torts so much or anything, but at least it's something different. I'm pretty sure that five minutes into that lecture I'll have forgotten everything I learned about torts, though. I just don't know how to retain knowledge for more than like a week at a time, so this should be interesting. Speaking of interesting, this article about failing the California bar is interesting...in a really scary way. I mean, she was the dean of Stanfurd, after all, so maybe that was her problem, but still .

No comments: