Friday, July 11, 2008

Clock winding down = brain melting

We had yesterday off from barbri lecture (not off of work, of course, just no lecture) and so all day today I've been thinking it's Monday. It's really thrown me off! Luckily though it's Friday, so I can spend all day at home tomorrow doing work, instead of all day at school doing work. I had the start of a minor meltdown yesterday, but I think it was mostly brought on by being super tired and lots of memorizing. However, the movers are coming two weeks from today, I still only have three boxes packed, and the bar exam is in 18 days, so I don't have time for a meltdown!!

Did you know that you have a constructive breaking and entering when you obtain entry into a home through fraud, intimidation, or via the chimney? Some of these common law rules are so strange.

No comments: