Monday, July 28, 2008

I think I'm done

It's after five, California time. I think I'm done studying. I've been half-assing it today, anywy. At this point, if I don't know it, I never will. And if I know it and I forget it because I didn't just refresh my memory about it (which reminds me of something from evidence!) well then, what can you do. I'll just hope I remember enough that the essay is mostly right. Mostly right is all I'm shooting for, anyway.

Now, I'm just not sure what to do with myself for the rest of the night! I got up early this morning (thank you, jet lag) in the hopes that I'll be able to sleep at a decent hour tonight, but given the fact that I haven't been able to sleep without thinking about bar stuff for the last three weeks, I'm not counting on it.

On the plus side, three days from now, I'm free! On the minus side, most of my friends will be done two days from now. Damn states that don't do a two-day exam.

1 comment:

Andy said...

FYI, we're a 2 day exam, but we start on Wed, so I won't be done until Thurs.

GOOD LUCK!!!! You're going to own.