Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sleep!

I don't know what's wrong with me, but this whole week I've been unable to sleep, even though I'm super tired. My brain just will not shut off, which is a problem I used to have a lot when I was little, but has mostly gone away since college. And I'm having lots of dreams and I keep waking up, so I've been exhausted all week and I can't take it any more! This better stop before the bar exam, I can't be tired for the next two and a half weeks.

This girl in front of me in barbri has a habit of not paying attention all the time in the lectures, which is probably not the smartest thing in the world. Yesterday she had her computer out (probably a bad idea...they give us a workbook to take notes in so you really don't need your computer, I don't even bring mine to school to avoid temptation), and what was she doing? Reading an article entitled "Herbal Remedies--Boost Your Brain" and comparing a vitamin bottle she had with her with what she saw on the article. Seems like paying attention for class would have been the best way to boost her brain, but maybe it's just me.

No comments: