Thursday, July 24, 2008

Ugh

I have been packing all day. I knew I had several hours worth of work today to get ready to go, but I did not anticipate it taking all day! That means that I have done zero bar studying, and I'm kind of freaking out about it. Like, what if all the packing erased everything I've learned? And what if my brain forgot how to write an essay while I was taping up boxes? Nonsensical, perhaps. But this is my fear.

And, I've been so busy that I haven't gotten a chance to tell you all about my last step class! It was a nice goodbye, I'll just leave it at that for now.

Movers finally told me when they're coming, like two hours ago. Apparently they don't decide more than the night before the next day's schedule, that makes sense. But they'll be here between 1 and 3, and then I'm driving up to DC, so this is my last 24 hours in Durham! Surprisingly sad, I have to say. Those of us left in town are having dinner tonight one last time at one of the typical Durham places (Carolina Alehouse, for those of you who know), which should be fun. But then I have to come back and do a little bit of studying or my brain will explode from fear.

1 comment:

Andy said...

wait - did you get a place in dc? where???