Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Apartments

I finally got my move-in date set! September 8th, the movers come and I will be a resident of Arlington, VA. Which reminds me, I need to see about getting a VA license. And I'm trying to figure out whether I want to suffer through Comcast cable or check out this new Veriozon FIOS thing. And wow, I forgot about all the stuff you have to take care of when you move.

I dreamed a few nights ago that I was looking at an apartment, and the landlord was saying that he already had someone interested in the apartment, and I was trying to convince him that since this was not a sale of goods between merchants, there was no option contract unless the other person had given him some consideration, and so I could get the apartment instead of her. Yeah, the bar detox is a continuing process.

No comments: