Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Murphy's law

I put some of my crappiest law books for sale on half.com a few months ago, and of course nothing sold (I have a bad habit of thinking, oh I should save these books because of course I'll want them later, when of course I don't). And now that all of my books are in storage with the rest of my stuff? Of course I finally sell something! Here's hoping people still need books after the first week of September, when I actually have my stuff.

Well yesterday I went back to Berkeley for the first time since Fall 2005, and it was more or less the same as I left it, which makes me happy. I got a bunch of new Cal gear too, which makes me especially happy! I'm sure Jamie will love his new Cal doggie toy. I refrained from buying him a Cal collar and leash, although I totally would have gotten him the food bowls if I could have fit them in my suitcase. I guess I'll just order them once I've moved in.

Tomorrow's the last day in the bay area, and then on Thursday it's off to Montana! So many good times.

No comments: