Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My weird subconscious

I think I jinxed myself, mentioning a law-related dream. Last night I dreamed I was taking the bar exam again, only I was doing all of the essays at home, and it was a disaster. I knew it was a dream, but I couldn't get out of it. I was doing all six essays in one day, and they were ridiculous (I can't remember now what the questions were), and my house was a mess, and people were coming and going, and I was running out of time, and it sucked.

And then my dreams got really weird. I was competing in the olympics doing tae kwon do or something similar, even though I haven't done TKD since I was in elementary school, and I told them so, but I refused to forfeit because then these girls who hadn't even bothered to stay for their matches would have been ahead of me in the standings (apparently). Then that morphed into some dream where I was with this guy and there was some sort of "bad guy" girl in this hotel we were at and all I remember doing is repeatedly tasering her to get her away from the guy I was with (like she was attacking him), and then stealing all of her luggage. And then that morphed into me being some sort of crime-fighting girl who rides a bike around. And then that morphed into meeting Scott Foley (who I don't think was actually Scott Foley) who worked at some sort of zoo-type exhibit in a park, and he was showing me this weird animal that likes to eat beads, and then I ended up with him for a while, and then four of us got ice cream (well, we'd been there before, and I was bored with their ice cream selections, so I got raspberry italian ice), and then the people we had left waiting in a van (?) were in some sort of car accident, and then I woke up.

No comments: