Saturday, August 16, 2008

Shameful

Ok, I got to Texas on Wednesday, and I've been too lazy to post. I'm a bad person, I know it. But in my defense...I've also been too lazy to upload pictures, which means I don't have much to show you. So it's not so much a defense as another reason why I'm bad. But in my actual defense, Andy has most of the good wedding pictures, so I won't be able to post them until I see him in DC probably.

Quick recap of the last few weeks:
Drove to DC from Durham--put a hold on an apartment--flew to LA--took the bar exam--drove to Oakland--flew to Montana--drove to Yellowstone--flew to Texas.

That's been my schedule! And that's why I'm being lazy now. I think I'll just ignore the last few weeks and start fresh with posting, because it's probably not that interesting anyway (again, except for a few pictures of us from the wedding).

I just picked out a new credit card, because I'm going to be able to pay my rent by credit card and I want to get some sort of cash rewards for that obscene amount I'm going to be paying.

Oh, and in case you were wondering, my puppy did in fact NOT forget me! Hoorays. He's been following me around, just like he used to. Warms the heart.

1 comment:

CAC Attack said...

You can pay rent by credit card? Crazy! I'll call you about Nick tomorrow.