Thursday, August 21, 2008

So many changes

I've finally switched over my email address from my duke one to a gmail one (just firstname.lastname@gmail.com), which I've been meaning to do for a while but I hate change so I've been avoiding it. My Duke email is getting forwarded right now so you can still reach me at that address, but you might as well do the gmail one if you remember. And I'm tired of my IE freezing up when I use my google toolbar search thingie (it doesn't do it all the time, but enough that it's really annoying), so I also finally switched over to Firefox. All this change is disconcerting. Maybe I'll go bake cookies to soothe myself.

1 comment:

CAC Attack said...

If you had gotten g-mail in 2003 like the rest of us, you'd have gotten used to it by now. :) Although, I'm opposed to e-mail change too, which probably confuses people who know me by my married name.