Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I never thought shopping could be so tiring

I'm still enjoying my free wireless, but I've been running around like a crazy person for the last two days trying to get things done/bought for my apartment, and so I've had no time to tell you all about my new sofa, which I'm sure you've been dying to hear about (I was debating between the yellow with green stripes--super cute--and the gray, and I decided to be a grown-up and go with the gray).

In other news, and I meant to mention this before, but I too am old. I was watching part of the VMAs on Sunday, and I swear I didn't know half of the people that appeared or they mentioned. Also, I thought Russell Brand was inappropriate and awful as a host, despite the high ratings he brought in. I can't believed they asked him back for next year's show. Good thing that I only watch the VMAs once every seven years now.

No comments: