Saturday, September 06, 2008

I'm not sure if I'm more relieved or annoyed

CNN.com has a headline right now that says "50 foot spider moves 2 mph." Even though it was for a video, and I am opposed on principle to those stupid videos, I clicked on it because who could resist seeing a 50 foot spider?? I mean, I was ready to go have it killed ASAP because we better kill it before it kills us, but I wanted to know what I was up against. However, I clicked on the link and it turns out it's just a mechanical spider. I cry false advertising, cnn. And also, thanks for that panic attack. I assumed they found a species of killer giant (very slow) spider in the Amazon or something.

1 comment:

Mike said...

i did the same thing at work yesterday! 'cept i was like "dude, 50 foot spider? srsly, that's awesome"

When I saw how lame it was, i cried a little inside.