Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Good morning

Last night I dreamed that I was going into a bar and JC Chasez from NSYNC was checking IDs (who knows why), and 99 Luftballoons by Nena was playing. I made a comment to JC about how I'm making an 80s CD for this thing (which is actually true), and 99 Luftballoons will totally be on my top five on the CD, and JC just gave me this kind of blank stare, like he had no idea what I was getting at. I got annoyed about this, since I was just making friendly conversation. And then I went into the bar with my friends and he kind of came in with us (along with some of his friends who were with him while he was checking IDs) and we continued to argue about why he was being rude when I was just chatting, or something like that.

Sorry I've been so bad about posting, it's been a busy week. Cat and Nate were in town this weekend, which meant many good times but not a lot of downtime. And yes, I know I still have to post those wedding pics...I will someday. This weekend (Thurs-Sat) I have a firm retreat thing for first years, so I won't be around much again.

Oh, over the weekend I bought my own step, and yesterday I basically taught a class to myself at home, and it worked surprisingly well. It's not as fun as an actual class, but at least I worked up a sweat, plus Jamie wasn't left alone while I ran away to the gym, so overall not a bad result. I'll see if I can keep it up when I can't make it to the real gym...

1 comment:

John said...

Ha! Now you see the rigors of working a full time job and trying to post!

I see to ye HA!