Thursday, October 30, 2008

I am ready for the weekend

I have had a bad technology day. The internet went out at work, and I had only one thing to work on today, and of course it was impossible to do without internet. So at some point this afternoon I just decided to go home and work from home for a few hours (because my internet actually works here!) because I couldn't even procrastinate by surfing the internet! It was a disaster. And then there was something wrong with the metro line I was trying to take (even though I specifically went to the farther station to take the quicker line), and I ended up standing in the metro station waiting at least 15 minutes for the trains to start working again. Sigh.

Then I went to the gym tonight with that new woman who is teaching the T/Th classes and I was reminded of how I can't do her class more than once a week because she annoys the CRAP out of me. Seriously. At the end when she started the cooldown I still wasn't tired so I kept going on my own, and I hope the instructor took it as the giant "fuck you" I meant it as. Yeah, you've been teaching a class for an hour and I'm still not tired, so you suck.

No comments: