Thursday, October 23, 2008

Odd morning

I have been having the weirdest deja vu feelings lately. It's happened a few times over the past couple of weeks, but this morning was really strong (and fresh in my mind). So my alarm goes off (which is set to the radio) and I heard a convo about a woman calling in to talk about how her pastor got a text message during his sermon, and he actually answered it, and the dj said something about how he bets she doesn't go to that church anymore. Or at least I thought I heard that, because when my radio went off again, I heard the same convo (not exact words, but pretty close)...and it turns out that was my alarm going off for the first time. I thought I'd hit sleep and it was going off again and they were still talking about it somehow, but nope, it was 7:15, which is when my alarm was set. And I was awake enough to look at my clock and realize all this at 7:15, so it's not like I went back to sleep and then dreamed it. So...weird.

1 comment:

Mr. Cooper said...

Maybe you've been reliving the same day over and over again, and when you wake up in the mornings the radio always plays the same thing. Was "I've Got You Babe" playing?