Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The verdict

I know you're all dying to know...and step class went fine today. There were very few people there, but I know that's because the gym has had a lot of trouble getting an instructor for the class and there's been a bunch of subs that the regulars haven't super loved. Of the people there (the grand total of four), two kept up with my choreography pretty well, one did a decent job, and one was totally lost. And I even kept it more or less simple today...which doesn't give me hope for this class, because dammit, I want to teach a tough class, not a boring one. But it was only the first day, so we'll see how next week goes. I must say, however, this gym (which is pretty new and fancy) has the nicest locker room I've ever seen. It doesn't just have shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body scrub in the shower, it also has deodorant, hairspray, and disposable razors! I've never seen such gym luxury. Amazing. The only problem with a midday shower is that I have to leave my hair a curly mess, but such is my rough life. Good thing I have not much to do now so I can afford to escape in the middle of the day for like an hour and a half (plus).

No comments: