Tuesday, December 09, 2008

A post about nothing

I came across a random factoid that I was going to share in the spirit of Andy, but now I can't remember for the life of me what it was! Seriously, this is driving me nuts because I think I've been meaning to post about it for a few days. I say "think" because I have the vague sense from this morning that I remembered something, wished I felt comfortable blogging from work even about unrelated stuff since I'd been meaning to post it for a while, wondered if having blogged from my blackberry at the airport meant I'd already blogged from work and I should just give up pretending I'm a good worker, and then eventually just decided to do it when I got home. I should have just stuck with plan B and emailed myself a post so it'd be ready to go.

No comments: