Thursday, December 04, 2008

This is sooo going in my office

Are you ready to see the cutest picture ever? Are you sure???

Yesterday there was a fundraiser for an animal shelter near me, and one of the things they had there was pet photos with Santa. So you see where I'm going with this. Jamie + Santa = insane cuteness. BUT! It wasn't just Jamie...it was Jamie wearing his elf costume. Because Santa needs his elves! Behold the cutest picture ever:




I know. Try to contain yourselves.

There was actually a picture that I think would have been cuter, but they only posted one online for each person/doggie that took a photo (it was a radio station sponsoring it, so you went to the website and they had the photos there). I emailed them trying to get the info on the photographer so I can try to get the other pictures, but I haven't heard back yet. So until I see the picture that I'm hoping for, this remains the cutest picture ever.

Also, I think Jamie might be a genius because before we went out to meet Santa, I told him that I was taking him someplace special, and he should try to guess, but he'll never guess. And what did he do? He ran into the other room...and came back with the Santa squeaky toy I got him last week. Now, maybe it was a coincidence because it was his newest toy. Or maybe my dog is a freakin' genius. Just think about it.

No comments: