Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Congrats, John!!

I was painting my toenails and I noticed I had a smudge on one of them, and I was wondering how I did that because I didn't want to end up with nail polish on my lovely semi-new couch (if September still counts as new). Then when I walked back into the bathroom I noticed that I somehow had nail polish on my forehead. Which means when I was sitting on the couch doing my toes I ended up kicking my own forehead and not even noticing. I worry about me.

In a related story about my being retarded, when I was at work I was trying to call the Lexis helpline (Lexis = legal search engine, the people at the helpline help you formulate searches for free so you don't spend a fortune looking for stuff that doesn't exist) I accidentally dialed some sort of phone sex line instead. Luckily there was just a recorded message telling me of another number to call, so I hung up quickly. But, yeah.

I keep forgetting what day of the week it is, since I worked this weekend. I kept thinking it was Thursday today. Man, what a disappointment. Also, I think I'm developing a sixth sense for when my friends are calling/texting to say they're engaged. I guess that's what experience will do for you.

1 comment:

henry said...

"Then when I walked back into the bathroom I noticed that I somehow had nail polish on my forehead. Which means when I was sitting on the couch doing my toes I ended up kicking my own forehead and not even noticing."

I'm sorry. That made me LOL so hard just now. Reva, get yourself and Jamie out of the cold and come back to San Diego! Love to see ya!

~Henry