Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My first hospital trip

It's five in the morning so I'll keep this short, but I just got back from the hospital. I started feeling nauseated out of nowhere at like 6:15 pm, and before I knew it I couldn't stop throwing up and my stomach felt like it was eating me from the inside. So my wonderful friend (who happens to live in my building) took me to the hospital for some fantastic meds, like morphine, so I wouldn't want to die anymore. The doctor thinks it was gastroenteritis (figured it was that or food poisoning), and I just got home but I'm feeling way better. I already emailed work and told them I'm going to miss our 9am weekly practice group meeting (much as I'd rather not because I need some projects!), because I'm pretty sure once I lay down to sleep, I'm not getting up at 7:15.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We want pictures!