Sunday, February 01, 2009

So much disappointment

Ugh. Exciting game, but I wish the Cards had just been able to hold out those last two and a half minutes. Also, fumbling the ball as your last play? Sad.

In other news, I've determined that the Milk Council or whoever it is that puts out those milk ads is a bunch of dirty liars. They keep talking about how milk makes your hair and nails and bones and all that strong, but I tell you, I have drunk more milk in this last month than I have my entire life since I've been eating solid food (I've been eating a lot of cereal), and my nails are in as bad a shape as I've ever seen them. In fact, I think the milk is MAKING my nails break something awful. I am so displeased. I should never have started drinking milk with my cereal in the first place (I didn't until 2005).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't give up hope. I'm pretty sure only new nail growth will gain the benefit of your milk consumption. ~ jgc