Thursday, March 19, 2009

Blame Canada

I don't think I'm going to be able to do my AI "liveblog" this week...I'm leaving early tomorrow morning for CA for Liz's wedding (woo!) and I have so much to do tonight that I don't think I'll have time to watch and blog the whole thing.  I've only seen the first five performances but I can say that I thought Michael was ok, Kris was really good, Allison not bad but I agree with Paula that she has to mix it up a bit to avoid getting boring, Lil was kinda blah, and Adam was freaking weird.  I know the results are out already, but I am trying to avoid finding out until I've watched the rest of the show if possible (not super trying, just not going to read the recaps trying).  Sorry if you feel cheated this week, but really this is all Liz's fault. 

No comments: