Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Idol results

Lil, Scott, and Jorge are in. I really am surprised about Jorge, I didn't think he would have enough fans. I'm kind of bummed because I didn't like him that much--he seemed too overly-emotional to me, that really turns me off. Oh well, two out of three ain't bad.

Wild card picks--they pick eight now to perform tomorrow for the chance to be in the top 12. Let's see--Von? Really? I disagree with that. Jasmine? Ugh again. 0 for 2 so far, judges. Wait, I don't even see Anoop in the group. Is that right?? Because if so, that is total crap. Ricky, again, didn't love you. Not liking these choices! Oh man, I knew Megan would be one of them, but I don't like her voice. Seriously, I liked plenty of people, and these four were none of them. Ok, Tatiana? Screw all of you. She is crying and just saying thank you and wearing an incredibly ugly, unflattering dress. I will murder her. Ok, finally someone I don't hate! Matt has another chance. So we're 1 out of 6 now. Whee. And Tatiana is one of those 6, which is making me so mad. Oh wait, I just saw Anoop, good. Ok, Jesse is in too, so that's 2 out of 7. Good freakin lord. Ok, Anoop made it. I can't believe this list, we'll see what Andy thinks, but I think it's overwhelmingly disappointing. Total crap. I know this is an incoherent paragraph, but (a) I'm working while I do this, (b) I'm trying to not have my ears be pained as I listen to Jorge again--I think I actively dislike him now-- and (c) I'm so mad at them for these choices. So (vomit sound) to you, judges.

No comments: