Thursday, March 26, 2009

Notes

So I found out what "choppy" means and apparently it means that I have choreography that involves jumping around a lot. Um, yeah...that's kind of how it goes. So I feel much better about myself now.

Also, I had one of the top seven most awkward conversations ever today: "why we're not really friends anymore." Not as awkward as "I know we're supposed to get married in like 15 minutes, but I'm leaving you for your mother," but still pretty awkward.

I am so behind on my tv, it's kind of ridiculous. Man, losing a weekend really sets you back.

I'm never ever getting to bed when I say I am. I think I'm going to be tired five days a week for the rest of my life.

Why does YouTube hate me? It makes my life difficult when I try to upload videos. I don't appreciate this.

I need to learn that just because I'm baking cookies doesn't mean that I have to eat half the batter.

No comments: