Friday, April 17, 2009

Yay exercise

So the good news is that I got my Sunday step class added to the schedule!  5-6pm, which is pretty good because by then the weekend fun is over and I just want to get in a good workout so I don't feel all icky from not doing anything all weekend.  The downside is that my Thursday class attendance numbers have gone down the last few weeks, and I don't know if it's me or the timing since it's a lunchtime class.  I've asked many times for comments or suggestions from people and I don't get anything, so I don't know how to fix it!  But the head lady is making me go talk to another step instructor who has a big class for suggestions, so I'll go do that and hope that I get enough people on Sunday that they'll leave me alone about Thursday.  It's annoying because step is supposed to be my fun hobby and now it's becoming a hassle too.  Well not step, but the gym itself. 

No comments: