Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Early riser

Since the end of April I've been getting into the office around 8 and staying til around 7 most days, trying to bill more hours.  And it's not so bad, but I think that's entirely because the sun is up that whole time.  It rises around 5:45 and sets around 8:30, so I don't feel like I'm at work in the middle of the night.  It's been great for billing, because I can do 10 or 11 hours a day and not feel like I'm really killing myself.  This is all going to go to hell once we fall back, though, I can tell.  Getting up at 6:30 and it not getting light until I'm in the office already is not going to work.  I hate winter -- it's June and I'm already preparing myself for how much I hate it!  But especially the long nights, that might be even worse than the cold weather.  Which is saying something. 

No comments: