Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sun, come back!

I clearly jinxed myself with the whole "it's not so bad getting up early" post, because the last few days it's been cloudy and icky outside, so I feel like I'm getting out of bed in the middle of the night, and I'm very not happy. I just want to curl up under the covers for another few hours!

Also, why is it socially acceptable to whistle randomly in public? If someone was walking down the hallway singing we'd call them freaks (well, I would at least). So why is it ok to whistle and annoy everyone? Really, I'm just all messed up because of that office neighbor I have who is always whistling and annoying the crap out of me, because now I can't hear ANYONE do it without wanting to murder them. But now that I notice it more than before, I can't help but wonder why it's not considered weird/rude in the first place.

1 comment:

Mr. Cooper said...

Stop hating on whistlers.