Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Unanimity

I too saw Up last weekend (although I'm still a 25 year-old), and yes, it is awesome. And while Adam didn't mention this in his post about it, be sure to bring a tissue, if you have any sort of heart. Especially in the opening montage, it's like impossible not to cry. Granted, it's not terribly hard to make me cry, but who can mock me for crying at commercials after seeing this one. But I digress. Ignore any skepticism you have about how entertaining an old man flying in a house lifted by balloons could be, and go see the movie. I think even my brother will like it, and us agreeing on a movie is practically a sign of the end times.

2 comments:

Mr. Cooper said...

I completely agree. But don't tell anyone I said that.

Henry said...

Great movie. At any age. And yeah, if the opening montage doesn't affect a person in any way, they have no soul.