Sunday, July 26, 2009

Fun times/Sad times

I went to the Brad Paisley concert last night that I won tickets for a couple of months ago, and it was, as expected, awesome. The only bad part was the fact that I had to drive to Frederick, MD during work hours to pick up the tickets, which I finally did on Thursday even though they've been there for a month. Even with no traffic it's an hour drive, so with traffic (although I did my best to avoid it) it ended up being a three hour, forty minute round trip. Almost four hours just to get something they could have left at will call for me if they weren't such pains in the asses! But nooooo, I have to go to the station between 8:30 and 5:30 on a weekday. Blurg to them. Luckily Brad is worth it. It was raining at the beginning of the show but even that wasn't so bad.

Also, I'd just like to note for the record and have been terribly kind to those I know taking the bar exam now and I have not sent one taunting email. Because I know the pain, and it's just cruel. And also because I'm a very, very good person.

1 comment:

Mr. Cooper said...

It's appreciated. I've been waiting for an onslaught that never came.